By completing a booking form via this website you are agreeing to purchase a delegate place or team pass to attend ContentEd on 29-30 June 2017. The following terms apply.
- If paying by invoice, payment must be received within 30 days of the date of the invoice, or by 15 June 2017, whichever is soonest.
- Bookings are non-refundable.
- You may change the name of a delegate on your booking, subject to payment of a £50 admin fee.
- In making this booking you accept that contact details for yourself and delegates listed on the booking will be accessed by Pickle Jar Communications Ltd, the event organiser.
- Delegate lists may be made available to other delegates and sponsors but contact details will not be published on the delegate lists.
- The event will be photographed. Please email the event organiser should you wish to ensure that your image is not used in any event photography.
- If the event is cancelled for events beyond our control, your fee will be refunded. However, we shall not be responsible for any additional costs (travel expenses, for example) that you have incurred.
- The programme is subject to change at the discretion of the event organisers.
- Access to preferred breakout sessions will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, conducted via online booking. Should your preferred workshop or breakout session not be available by time you book, we cannot be held accountable and refunds will not be issued.