Kick start your ContentEd experience by attending a bonus workshop led by ContentEd founder, Tracy Playle.
As we all seek to advance content strategy in our institutions, understanding the fundamentals and the breadth of content strategy is a helpful starting point. This workshop is designed to help you get to grips with what’s what in content strategy, content marketing strategy and content design, and understand how it all fits together. For those of you who are relatively new to content strategy, or unsure where to start, this will be a great way to lay some foundations and increase your confidence ahead of the ContentEd conference.
The workshop, which takes place in the afternoon of the day before the main conference begins, will explore:
– What we mean by content strategy and why it is important
– How content marketing and content design form part of the content strategy mix
– Writing content strategies and content strategy statements
– The breadth of content strategy from audience research and insights, through to content marketing, content structuring and taxonomy design
– The language and terminology of content strategy and how to speak about it confidently amongst your colleagues and your peers
– How to design your approach to developing a content strategy for your institution.
This workshop is an add-on to the ContentEd conference and only available to those already booked to attend the conference. There is a fee of £149 + VAT to attend.