What do you look for in a conference programme? Stellar keynotes? Breakout sessions that cover all the bases? Space to network with colleagues in your sector?
Well the ContentEd programme is now live and we believe it’s going to be far and away our best conference yet. Building on the momentum of the last two years and the feedback of past delegates, and adding fresh voices, new themes and an exciting new venue, we can’t wait for it all to get started.
Don’t miss out on the chance to hear Sarah Richards, the pioneer behind GOV.UK, talk about accessibility, or author Austin Kleon speak on creativity. If you want to know what the next generation of content will look like, our panel discussions are what you’re looking for.
Our breakout sessions are designed to ensure that everyone leaves the conference with takeaways they can start feeling the benefit of immediately. The breakouts fall within four tracks:
- Making smart content decisions
- Managing people and processes
- Creating compelling and inclusive content
- Embedding strategic thinking
The chances are you’ll have some tough decisions to make about what to attend, but if you’re coming with colleagues you can divide and conquer.
So how can you make good use of the programme now it’s live?
- If you’ve booked your individual or team pass already, start thinking about which sessions you and your team might attend.
- If you’re still deciding whether ContentEd is right for you, grab a coffee and take a few minutes to discover the incredible line-up of speakers you’ll have the chance to learn from and connect with this year.
This year’s programme also includes the ceremony for the first ever ContentEd Awards on Thursday 27 June. Have you considered submitting an entry for one or all of the six awards?