Please read our rules and guidelines for the ContentEd Awards before submission. Entries are open until Friday 27 March 2020.
1. All submissions must demonstrate relevance to the education sector.
2. There is a fee of £75 for entering a submission, regardless of the number of categories being entered. Once you have submitted an entry for an award(s), we will send an invoice for this amount to the email provided. Payment must be received before Friday 8 May 2020.
3. The final deadline for submissions is Friday 27 March 2020.
4. Each award will have a prize for the winner and the runner-up if the judges deem the entries to be of high enough calibre. The judges may choose not to award in any category, or may also choose to move the category that your submission is entered into if they deem it a better fit for a different category.
5. All awards can be entered by teams or individuals, with the exception of the Pioneer Award which specifically recognises individuals.
6. All submissions must relate to work done within 18 months prior to the submission deadline.
7. Multiple teams or individuals can apply from the same institution, but if the same piece of work forms the basis of multiple submissions, the judging panel may ask for a combined submission.
8. The decision of the judging panel is final.
9. Members of the judging panel cannot judge categories in which they worked on one of the submissions.
10. The same initiative can be submitted in multiple categories.
11. Permission must be given by the featured agencies or institutions before a submission can be judged for an award.
12. ContentEd reserves the rights to publish images of recipients receiving awards or taking part in the awards event unless they have specifically requested not to be included.
13. ContentEd reserves the right to publish a summary with imagery of your submission in our awards publicity, except where you notify us that information is deemed commercially sensitive.
14. If any awards category is deemed to have insufficient entries, ContentEd reserves the right to remove that award from our list. If that is the case, submission fees for that award category will be refunded.
15. The winners in each category will be announced at the ContentEd Awards in Bristol on Thursday 11 June 2020.
16. ContentEd delegates have a place at the awards ceremony included within the price of their individual or team pass. We have a limited number of seats at the Awards ceremony available to shortlisted entrants who do not intend to attend the full ContentEd conference. These seats will cost £150 per person. Those shortlisted will be notified on Friday 8 May 2020.