Please read our rules and guidelines for the ContentEd Awards before submission. Entries are open until Friday 5 April 2019.
1. All submissions must demonstrate relevance to the education sector.
2. There is a fee of £50 for entering a submission, regardless of the number of categories being entered. Once you have submitted an entry for an award(s), we will send an invoice for this amount to the email provided.
3. The final deadline for submissions is Friday 5 April 2019.
4. Each award will have a prize for the winner and the runner-up.
5. All awards can be entered by teams or individuals, with the exception of the Pioneer Award which specifically recognises individuals.
6. All submissions must relate to work done within the 18 months prior to the submission deadline.
7. Multiple teams or individuals can apply from the same institution, but if the same piece of work forms the basis of multiple submissions, the judging panel may ask for a combined submission.
8. The decision of the judging panel is final.
9. Members of the judging panel cannot judge categories in which they worked on one of the submissions.
10. The same initiative can be submitted in multiple categories.
11. Permission must be given by the featured agencies or institutions before a submission can be judged for an award.
12. ContentEd reserves the rights to publish images of recipients receiving awards or taking part in the awards event unless they have specifically requested not to be included.
13. ContentEd reserves the right to publish a summary with imagery of your submission in our awards publicity, except where you notify us that information is deemed commercially sensitive.
14. If any awards category is deemed to have insufficient entries, ContentEd reserves the right to remove that award from our list.
15. The winners in each category will be announced at the ContentEd Awards in Edinburgh, on Thursday 27th June, 2019.
16. ContentEd delegates have a place at the awards ceremony included within the price of their individual or team pass. We have a limited number of seats for the Awards ceremony available to winners and runners-up who submit entries for the ContentEd Awards. These seats will cost £150 per person. The winners and runners-up for each award will be notified 10 May, 2019.