We're looking for volunteers to support the smooth running of ContentEd 2020 in Bristol this December.
This is an open call for volunteers to help with our two-day conference, ContentEd, held in Bristol on 7-8 December this year.
● Haven’t got budget to attend the conference?
● Looking to learn more about content strategy from sector leaders?
● Or do you want to add experience to your CV?
ContentEd is a content strategy conference for the education sector and is the first in Europe of its kind. Held in Bristol on 7-8 December, the event will see marketing and communications professionals from universities, colleges and schools learn about creating and managing content from leading international speakers through a series of talks and workshops.
We are looking to put together a team of volunteers who will work together with the event hosts, Pickle Jar Communications, to manage this exciting two-day event. Volunteers should have an interest in digital marketing and/or event management, and be an organised team player with excellent communication skills.
Over the course of two days, you will be involved with:
● Registering delegates
● Stewarding the event, including helping delegates access talks, sessions and workshops
● Helping with administration each day
● Liaising with event staff from Pickle Jar Communications and the conference venue staff to ensure the conference runs smoothly
● Answering questions from delegates, speakers and sponsors
In return for your hard work at the conference, you’ll receive:
● A free two-day pass to ContentEd, with access to talks and workshops enabling you to gain insight into how content strategy is applied in the education sector
● Exclusive entry to the VIP speaker event on Sunday night
● A chance to make connections with delegates and speakers from across the globe
● An opportunity to meet and socialise with like-minded volunteers
● A complimentary two-course lunch and refreshments throughout the day
● An invite to the main conference social on Monday evening
● A free t-shirt and goody bag
It’s the perfect opportunity to boost your CV with experience in event management, marketing, communications and administration.
If you would like to apply to be a volunteer, please send a short covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.